Build it and they will come.
With bold ambition, Rockwell Land’s ground-breaking master plan transformed the lands of Meralco’s former thermal plant site into a high-end living environment now known as the Rockwell Center . In 1995, the newest member of the Lopez Group simultaneously developed five high-rise luxury residential apartments – a move unheard of in the 1990’s. At a time when industry players were shying away from risks, Rockwell moved to raise the bar for the whole industry – eventually becoming the benchmark for top-quality innovation that is as aesthetically beautiful as it is well-designed.
Beneath the prestige and the glamour that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own.
Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend.
Begin your professional journey with Rockwell today!
National Capital Region
• With time, cost, and quality always in mind, Mechanical Engineers ensure that our projects are of Rockwell quality and standard – a qualification that is unrivaled in the property development industry. From specializing in Project Management, Mechanical, Plumbing & Fire protection works, to Quality Control, the Rockwell Mechanical Engineer is undoubtedly accomplished in the field of construction and engineering.
• Given the crucial task of fulfilling the major plans that Rockwell has offered, the position is best fit for professionals who are licensed Mechanical Engineers, driven to exceed expectations, willing to go the extra mile, and with a high sense of urgency.
• Professionals with experience in construction and project management are highly encouraged to apply.
• Career opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Rockwell Land:
• Mechanical Inspector (For fresh graduates and recent board passers) - Responsible for examining mechanical units needed for construction to ensure proper quality and adherence to safety standards
• QA/QC Engineer (For fresh graduates and recent board passers) - Responsible for Quality System Maintenance, Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns, Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System.
• Mechanical Coordinator (For professionals with at least 1 to 3 years relevant working experience) - Assist project manager in all aspects of the project, Assist in documentation of the project, Assist in the tracking of commissioning activities, Reviews drawings for compliance, Assist in coordination of all deliveries
• Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection (For professionals with 2 to 4 years relevant working experience) - Read and interpret blueprints, Technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports, Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information, Oversee installation to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
• ME Manager (For 5 to 8 yrs. relevant work experience) - Responsible for planning, budgeting, coordinating, and directing construction operations, testing, quality assurance (QA), assessing vendors.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent. Job role in Mechanical Engineer or Project Management.
Please forward a copy of your resume with 2x2 picture to Mr. James Lee at JamesL@rockwell.com.ph
Property Engineer (Building Engineer)
National Capital Region
• Working in the dynamic environment of the Property Management industry, the Building Engineer ensures that all machines and equipment in every Rockwell property - where customer delight and safety is prioritized - is running at its most efficient capacity through regular preventive maintenance and testing that will fulfill the promise of the Rockwell Lifestyle.
• Tasked to fulfill the promise that Rockwell offers, the position best fits professionals who are licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineers, with a high sense and degree of urgency, with an inclination to customer service and has a strong passion to go the extra mile.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
Please forward a copy of your resume with 2x2 picture to Ms. Marie Cleophine E. Velasco at CleoV@rockwell.com.ph